Just like any typical Smart TV Application, SmartTV CLUB doesn't provide its own channels or playlists. Instead, you can stream the channels you already have access to. To do this, simply import your channel playlists from your content providers' subscription using an EPG URL, M3U URL, or a playlist file saved in your local storage
1. Use the Device ID that you see at your SMARTTV CLUB APP screen to activate your device
2. Choose your country
3. Upload your M3U playlist using the Choose FILE button OR specify M3U URL ( there is no need to specify both of them).
4. Press the “Restart” in your TV app (or Red button on your remote)
Updating an existing playlist
1. If you would like to update/replace your existing playlist with a new one, you should follow steps 1-4 from instruction above.
2. Next, go to the Settings menu by pressing “Settings button” in your TV app (or Blue button on your remote)
3. In the Settings menu press the “Restart” in your TV app (or Blue button on your remote)
How to Update Playlist?
Please use the following link to Update playlist
How to Delete Playlist?
Please use the following link to Delete playlist
Do you still need help?
Feel free to use our CHAT support or request our assistance via Contact us